Contador de visitas

CHAT DE LOS VISITANTES

domingo, 19 de julio de 2009

ian duri - sex drugs & rock & roll


I hope you can work the rest out. I know it's based around E7



B7 E7
Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll is very good indeed

C#m G#m A B
Keep your silly ways or throw them out the window

C#m G#m A B
The wisdom of your ways, I?ve been there and I know

C#m G#m A
Lots of other ways, what a jolly bad show

D B A G E7
If all you ever do is business you don't like



C#m G#m A B
Every bit of clothing ought to make you pretty

C#m G#m A B
You can cut the clothing grey it's such a pity

C#m G#m A B
I should wear the clothing of Mister Walter Mitty

D B A G E
See my tailor he?s called Simon I know it's going to fit


All in E7
Here's a little bit of advice, you're quite welcome it is
free
Don't do nothing that is cut-price you know what that'll
make you be

They will try their tricky device, trap you with the ordin'ry

Get your teeth into a small slice of the cake of liberty

E7
??Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll (to fade)

A brilliant song, in fact New Boots & Panties was the first album I
ever bought - What a corker !!!

All the best!!

Ade

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario